leggings / Leggins - black milk shoes / heels -zara jacket / vest - Bershka bag / bag-mizensa
Ever since I saw those clothes Christopher Kane, hot supporter of the cosmic trend prints. Recently it appears more frequently and probably soon will go to the top sieciówek. For now, however, these clothes have to look abroad. Pair of galactic leggings came to me all the way from Australia. They are well made, very comfortable and I can not shake the feeling that I will not get bored for a long time:)
Since I saw this Christophers Kane collection I was really enthusiastic about the cosmic prints trend. Lately it's getting more and more popular, so probably it will be availiable in many stores soon. But at the moment it's still hard to get galaxy print clothes. Mine leggins came to me from distant Australia. They're really comfortalbe and I think they're my favourite piece of clothing now :)
Since I saw this Christophers Kane collection I was really enthusiastic about the cosmic prints trend. Lately it's getting more and more popular, so probably it will be availiable in many stores soon. But at the moment it's still hard to get galaxy print clothes. Mine leggins came to me from distant Australia. They're really comfortalbe and I think they're my favourite piece of clothing now :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment