JAPAN
"An Empire where they do not shine the Sun "
The Great Wave of Kanagawa. Hokusai. 1830 -1832.
Woodcut
"The Great Wave of Kanagawa is part of a series of thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji,
made earlier in the decade of the Thirty Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai "
*****
leave
perseverance, forgiveness dismay, it feels in this house. No written communication to describe this incident, this feeling. I record, I repeat, with two of the most admired artists of this house, a Hokusai, whose works relaxed my feet and my eyes a hot day at the Asian Art Museum of Paris and one is the master Basho, which Haikus with quiet my soul from time to time ...
perseverance, forgiveness dismay, it feels in this house. No written communication to describe this incident, this feeling. I record, I repeat, with two of the most admired artists of this house, a Hokusai, whose works relaxed my feet and my eyes a hot day at the Asian Art Museum of Paris and one is the master Basho, which Haikus with quiet my soul from time to time ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment